Sample Magic Around the World in 80 Raves
For the first time ever, techno pioneers Eat Static have opened up their sample vaults to
bring you a futuristic journey into their musical vision. Around the World in
80 Raves features classic analogue synths and drum machines
blended with live percussion, guitars and ethnic instrumentals in a nu-world tour
de force. A total of 900MB+ 24-bit loops and samples is included. It has been
inspired by genres as
diverse as trance, latin, drum´n´bass, dub, house and reggae.
- Drums - Bangin´ psy-trance, slammin´ drum&bass, lo-fi breaks and crusty
house loops, with tempo groups ranging from 90 through 125 and 144 to 160bpm.
- Percussion - Sparklingly detailed percussion ensembles featuring big-room
brazilian, cuban, arabic and african workouts.
- Synths - Pulsing riffs, ravey stabs, filtered runs and acid arpeggios – all
100% analogue, and all made using Eat Static´s extensive vintage synth
- Nu-world instrumentals - Effected guitars, twisted vocals and deep organic
basslines - all key-labelled for your convenience.
- Soundscapes - Lush textures and spacey other-wordly pads. Pads
- Drum hits & fx - A choice selection of kicks, snares, hats, drops, hits,
swoops and more - tried and tested live speaker-freakers from the Eat Static